Industrial equipment and accessories
Filtration is one of the most important, expensive and energy-consuming processes in many industries when it is necessary to separate solid, liquid or gaseous substances.
Being a leading organization in the sphere of ceramic products development, “Bakor” R&D centre, for more than 11 years, has been engaged into production of ceramic filtering elements and filtering equipment on the basis of innovative manufacturing technologies having high and reliable performance characteristics contributing to increase of efficiency, reduction of total expenses on filtration processes in order to increase competitive ability and operating stability of our consumers.
“Bakor” R&D centre proposes a wide range of high-grade ceramic filtering elements and also up-to-date filtering equipment of different types and standard sizes.
Besides, “Bakor” R&D centre performs:
- scientific investigations of customer’s problems and projects.
- design of filtration processes,
- development of most acceptable products for solution of customer’s tasks.
- servicing, permanent audit and also pre- and post-servicing of customers, including services on:
- operational tests confirming quality of our products,
- further improvement of products for the customer.
- repair and reduction of operating expenses by means of audit, introduction of our products and adjustment of working conditions.
The unit is used for thermal treatment of more than 2300 waste types according to FCCW 2014
Designed to clean gas and air flows from ash and dust at a temperature of up to 450°C and concentration of solid particles of up to 1000 g/m3. It is used as a prelimiinary cleaning stage before scrubbers, bag or ceramic filters.
Designed to clean gas and air flows from ash and dust at a temperature of up to 1000 °C and concentration of solid particles of up to 1000 g/m3
designed to clean gas and air flows from polydisperse dust with initial concentration of up to 100 g/m3 and temperature of up to:
• 240°C in case cloth replaceable filtering elements are used
• 1000°C in case ceramic replaceable filtering elements are used
CCF with ceramic filtering elements is used for high-capacity filtration (solid content up to 0.001 g/l), cleaning, disposal and neutralization of industrial suspensions and solutions, filtration of hydrometallurgical solutions, acid from impurities, electrolyte fluids
• filtration of concentrates
• filtration of slurries and tailings
• organization of local closed water circulation systems
Sekbor filtering elements are used on ceramic disc vacuum filters made in Russia, Finland and China on the following equipment:
CDF, VDFK, СС, ТТ, ТС, KS, HTG, CEC